Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I know I'm not suppose to hunt cross-country with my ATV. I just got my 4-wheeler out of the shop with ten welds and various pieces of missing frame replaced. Over sagebrush, cactus, down gullies and washes. This one was steeper and deeper than I had anticipated. As I descended I found my self hanging on by a handbar as the ATV was balancing on one front wheel. I could feel the force of the bike throwing me. It was like being frozen in time. I had time to know exactly what was happening. I thought to my self you've f&%$# yourself bad this time expecting the bike to land on me in descent. Without time passage I was on the ATV at the bottom in control. A space in time lost. Guardian Angel or physics? I don't know for sure. And this after falling off the wagon with a bout of P & MB. I must have some worth. Last year it was broken ribs followed by a collar bone. I am a screw-up (no pun intended). Why can't I be normal?
- FIGHTING FOR OBAMA IN UTAH ...or will the real OBA...
- SOMETIMES...we need to see the bigger picture
- BLOOD SPORT: day3: SILENCE of the LAND
- day 2 BLOOD SPORT: I HATE IT .... I LOVE IT
- GUARDIAN ANGELS
- BLOODSPORT day 1
- Prejudice and Misconceptions:
- I am DIFFERENT....
- By the strength of my arm, by the sight of my...
- ▼ October (9)