Saturday, October 18, 2008
BLOODSPORT day 1
I know some choose not to hunt and I respect that. I hunt for tradition, for sanity and because I live in Bush's America and need the protein. This was a healing day...... beautiful, quiet and majestic. I'm big on hunting but not on shooting. I usually site my gun in late afternoon of the day before the hunt. I take care of my own deer. It ends up in bottles and as Jerky.
- FIGHTING FOR OBAMA IN UTAH ...or will the real OBA...
- SOMETIMES...we need to see the bigger picture
- BLOOD SPORT: day3: SILENCE of the LAND
- day 2 BLOOD SPORT: I HATE IT .... I LOVE IT
- GUARDIAN ANGELS
- BLOODSPORT day 1
- Prejudice and Misconceptions:
- I am DIFFERENT....
- By the strength of my arm, by the sight of my...
- ▼ October (9)